1) I USE MY MAC MORE THAN I USE WINDOWS. The Macbook, through Boot Camp, can boot into a Windows partition. And I almost never go there. That tells me I prefer working on the Mac, though I still can't tell you why.
2) I GAVE UP ON QUICKEN FOR MAC. Quicken is one of the reasons I'll boot to Windows. Quicken for Mac is slop.
3) THE LACK OF BACKSPACE KEY IS FREAKING ANNOYING. I've tried several workarounds, none which have stuck. I end up having to use Fn-Delete, which is the least convenient combo on the keypad.
4) I STILL DON'T GET SAFARI. I can't remember why I don't like it but I use Google Chrome. Firefox would be my second choice.
5) I DON'T GET IPHOTO OR ITUNES. Maybe I'm the dumbest Mac owner. But I don't quite get - is iphoto making copies of my pictures? How come I have doubles and triples of photos strewn throughout my drive? How can I get itunes to NOT display certain files - like a folder of sound effects?
6) I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO EDIT AUDIO OR VIDEO - Imovie sucks and I'm using Audacity to edit audio, just like I did in Windows. What am I missing? Am I supposed to be editing sound in Garage Band?
7) I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT AN AIRPORT EXTREME - I had a DLink router and for some reason it wouldn't let two Mac laptops online at the same time. Then we get a new printer and had all kinds of connection problems. Got a used ($20) Airport Extreme online and now everything works great. Lesson to future switchers: switch your router.